LAUNCH PAD

9 Apr 2012

Drama Classes



After a lot of studying and running here and there for submitting assignments, we all need to rest; we need to refresh our minds so that we can encounter the other challenges left for the day. Drama is one subject where all of us can refresh our minds and entertain ourselves. Through Drama you can explore the hidden skills in you. Maybe you could be good at public speaking or even good at writing, as you are required to write scripts in Drama. So  ,in my opinion Drama is a subject where you can test your skills in different areas and know more about yourself. For me Drama is something I use to express my feelings. Whether I am happy or sad, I try to connect things with my life and act accordingly. While enacting there are no restrictions on you, and you can just free yourself and do whatever you think is right.
Parth Kapoor (Grade 8)




No comments:

Post a Comment