LAUNCH PAD

18 Aug 2011

FIRST DAY IN SCHOOL

As I walked down the pathway which led to my new school I wondered if my first day in school would lead up to my expectations. And fortunately it did.Teachers and students were strangers to me. When I entered the school I felt nervous. It was big building with a large compound wall . As I walked up to my class I was greeted by a number of teachers and I in turn greeted them. Since it was my first day, I was confused which hallway to use, but I managed to get to my class without asking anyone.The class was gloomy when I entered…there with me were the new students. Our form 8 teacher urged us to chat…but we stayed soundless. Everything changed when   previous years students  came up. They changed the atmosphere of the class. And made classes fun...all my nervousness and anxiety vanished and I knew I was going to be happy , being in the place I belong to! That was the reassuring thought at the  the end of my first day in my new school.
Tanmay Diwan

1 comment: