LAUNCH PAD

19 Aug 2011

FIRST DAY IN PATHWAYS


The first day in Pathways School
     My first day in Pathways school was very interesting. I didn’t expect that the day would be so exciting. First when I entered the transport (bus), it was so cool because they had many little fans and an AC. I got to know the other students in the bus and they were very amusing and kind too.  When we came out of the bus the other people helped me find my way to the class room.
     The people, the teachers and the students were so kind and helpful. I even felt like I have been in Pathways for a long time. The buildings were so nice and the big green field too.  When I entered the classroom I felt very nervous to meet new classmates. But when I stepped inside, I saw all the welcoming faces and suddenly I felt better.  And the teachers were so kind.
    Right after that, we had a small break and then continued the lessons. At first I was confused because I had missed  school and joined late  but then I slowly understood. After the lessons we had to go to the assembly. I thought it would be some kind of presentation but instead some people came to explain about Janmashtami and we sang and danced. When the assembly ended we together went to the cafeteria.
      The cafeteria was very big and they had such tasty Indian food. Then we went back to the lessons. When the school ended I went to my bus and a lot of fun because I met the people again and they were so nice. And that was the end of my first day of school. looking forward to being in pathways , I already love it so much !
 By Grade 8 Swagatalaxmi Aich
J

No comments:

Post a Comment