LAUNCH PAD

2 Dec 2011

Interview with Mrs. Sunanda Sandhir (Principal of the Middle School


How much progress do you think the school has made?
The school has made a progress in many ways. I am mentioning the physical part. Building contruction work has been completed and  now we have a  Cafeteria and separate  Sports block.. Our sports facilities have alos bettered .The students are actively using  swimming pool and there is horse riding facility too. Number of midddle school students have grown to 41 this year from 21 last year.  
Do you like the idea of being responsible for the student's safety?

 
I like taking responsibilities of  my students. Their safety is one of the most essential aspect.
Do you find that being a middle school principal is hard?

There are challenges but because I love working with children I do not find it hard.
Can you give us one of the challenges that you’ve faced up till now?
One of the challenges is to motivate students to meet deadlines and while doing so, use all learning opportunities that are provided to the students .
What was your career before coming to this school?
I have always been an educationist Mathematics and ICT have been my areas of specialization. In my last job before joining this school, I was an education officer in an organization that sets up new schools and also manages them. 
How many years have you been practicing to achieve this career?
I started my career 19 years ago.
Do you love the students here in Pathways School Noida?
Of course! I really love the students here and I connect with them a lot.



-Swagata & Aana (Grade 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment