LAUNCH PAD

2 Dec 2011

MY CATS-TAIL



Wow. Where can I start? My cats! I LOVE THEM TO DEATH. They’re so adorable! And they’re like my best friends! J
When I was in New Zealand, I had three cats – Goma (girl), Cookie (girl) & Gingy (boy).
And right now, in India, I have one – Biscuit (boy).

                                                        Goma
  
Goma is so adorable! I love her black fur. I had Goma for six years. She used to sleep on my bed at nights and cuddle into me in the cold evenings. Unfortunately, I had to leave her in New Zealand with our neighbours as we couldn’t bring her along with us to India. I miss her terribly as she was so close to me and was like my best friend. LOVE YOU.

Cookie
Oh cookie. Whenever I think of her, I feel sad, because on April 24th 2009, she went missing. We looked everywhere for her and even on the coldest day we walked all around our neighbourhood to search for her. But unfortunately we couldn’t find her. We have no idea if she’s alive or not.. but I truly believe that somewhere she is sleeping next to a fireplace of a caring owner who’d found her. I love Cookie so much and miss her alot, she was such a beautiful cat with an inspiring and positive personality. MISS YOU COOKIE.

Gingy
You can tell by the name right? Whenever I see photos of him I smile and laugh because he was such an interesting cat who in the middle of the night woke us all up screaming because he brought in a gift for us- A RAT! Hahaha. He had his own catdoor upstairs in my mum’s room. And used to drink water from the glass! But he’s in New Zealand taken care of. I miss Gingy so much! LOVEYOUU.

                                                         Biscuit
Oh Biscuit. Where can I start with you? Biscuit is in india with me, and boy is he an explosion of annoying, cute, lovable and funny! Wow. This cat loves to sleep in sinks (as you see above) he loves to sleep in plastic bags and he loves to annoy people. He has this really mischievious face, and he thinks that annoying and irritating people is his hourly and daily job. But he’s just a wonderful cat and has made our life in India much more exciting.
I love you biscuit! And I can’t wait till you grow up and stop scratching me everyday! ;) LOVE YOU ALWAYS.


Well I had to shorten that a lot because I didn’t want you to get bored.
I LOVE MY CATS AND MISS THE ONES IN NEW ZEALAND ALWAYS.
YOU GUYS ARE FOREVER IN MY HEART.
MUCH LOVE

-Aana Kambhoj . Grade 8

No comments:

Post a Comment