LAUNCH PAD

23 Apr 2012


                             My First Day @ School                                                        
My first day in school was awesome, the teachers were good, but the teaching seemed a bit odd.
The number of projects I got were more than I had ever got, but then I realized that this is a different school, with different ways of teaching. It took me time to adjust but I had many friends on the first day itself, so that was pretty awesome. I had joined late, being a pre-termer, so others had reached a different level , ahead of me , but I still somehow managed to cope . We did a lot of activities in subjects like Sports, Pottery, Music and Drama.  I look forward to study hard for a better future and for becoming a great human being.
                                                            Arjun Dadhich (Grade 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment