LAUNCH PAD

23 Apr 2012


                                                      My experience as the editor
My experience as the editor  to this blog was just great, and I do not want stop doing my job. Looking at the English skills  my classmates have, makes me happy. It’s almost the last time I am going to edit so I just have to try my best.  My writing skills are not that good as compared to Aana the other editor and if I did any mistakes I would send the article to her. It has been a combined effort from the two of us always ;  I am happy to be chosen as the editor because I think that my classmates would have done a better job than me. But I always tried my best to make my readers happy. 


                                                                  Swagata Aich (Grade 8)









No comments:

Post a Comment