LAUNCH PAD

23 Apr 2012


Last Month in Grade 8
Yes, I will 110% miss our grade 8. This is the class that taught me so much about enjoying life, staying happy and most of all staying together as a team. I joined this school late, it was midsession of the  first semester. When I went for lunch, I saw all the boys and girls sitting separately, I totally disagreed with that . I didn’t like that at all, it seemed like discrimination. We all are humans after all; all of us are suppose to be together like a team. Well, I went up to the girls and asked why we didn’t sit together? They answered back saying that the boys never sat with us and we don’t talk much. I felt really bad to hear that and that made me kind of angry, sad and just prompted  me  to make a change in the class. I went to the boys’ table and sat. They looked at me as if I did some crime. I started talking to them, it was fun and the best thing was that the girls started to sit with them at one table like a team! I  had done  my work, the class was together, and had no groupism. We are still a team and forever will be. We love, understand, help each other and do whatever it takes to make that bond stronger in us. 

                                                                                          Sohini Singh
.


No comments:

Post a Comment