LAUNCH PAD

23 Apr 2012


                                Game Manual for Minecraft
For my personal project I did a game manual for minecraft and everyone loved it. You know what personal projects are right? If not, personal project are an opportunity for students who want to do something beyond the curriculum,  something related to what you really like. I worked very very very very hard on my manual. I reach home at 5:30 and start working. Other kids were doing something like a model or a book or a comic. First I was introducing the game and telling them how not to get killed on the first night. In minecraft you place blocks to survive, its pixilated, I know it sounds stupid but it is the best game ever. After telling them how to survive to survive your first night I told them about the NETHER THE BOTTOM OF THE WORLD. I know that’s creepy, I love my personal project and I am proud of it.
                                                                                  PRITISH (GRADE 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment