LAUNCH PAD

30 Sept 2011


Skellig
The book that I am going to talk about is called Skellig.  This book called Skellig written by David Almond is a fantasy book. It is about a boy called Michael shifting to a new house and while he was getting used to the new house his 3 days old sister was suffering with a sickness that would ,maybe kill her. I think this book is all about hope, because he also met a person in his garage whose name was Skellig and was also suffering. So Michael always believed this there were some similarities between her and Skellig. When his intelligent friend came to look at him they found out something very magical and spectacular about him.
 in My opinion this book is very positive,as  it  inspires you with hope. If you,were to  read this book then you will understand what I mean,  and  why I say that this  book is so very exciting.  To tell the truth, I didn’t like to read books at all but when I finished reading this one , I knew that there would be more  books like this  one . And the more  I read the more I got into reading. I am recommending this book because this book is the best book I have ever read till now. 




SWAGATHA 

No comments:

Post a Comment