LAUNCH PAD

30 Sept 2011


What I like most about the school?
   
What I like most about the school is that our teachers are very helpful. Our school has good infrastructure. The students are friendly towards the young and old. Our school teaches us how to become independent , how to communicate clearly and effectively and most importantly how to become a good human being. Our school improves our language skills too.  
What I  also really like  about my school is that there are 3 science labs and I love it when I get a chance to do an experiment . 
I also like that we get choices to play a sport in our physical education periods. We get choices to play an instrument too in our music lesson.
So,overall it is a fun filled life at school and I really like that 


Pulkit kapur 

No comments:

Post a Comment