LAUNCH PAD

10 Feb 2012




Holiday Experience

When our holidays started, I was very excited about what I would do in the holidays.  I had decided that I’d have fun the whole day and not study. After spending a couple of days doing that, Christmas came and then New Years and I did have a lot of fun in those special days.
In 10 to 12 days I had to go to Hong Kong and Macau. First I went to Macau and enjoyed our hotel stay a lot. There were so many things to entertain yourself in the hotel that you didn’t feel like going out.
I then went to Hong Kong, My mom and dad had their business fair so during the day I just spent my time playing my Playstation. In the evenings I did a lot of shopping and saw many interesting things. After 3-4 days in Hong Kong I returned to India.  I had a very nice time , the malls and the shops and all the people were so nice .i wish we can keep going back to Hong kong    
                                                                                                                            Tanish (Grade 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment