LAUNCH PAD

10 Feb 2012

Music Lessons


                                                                      We love them .......

                                   The peaceful sound of the perfect music in the class and coming from the hearts of the students. It is one of the Best classes in this school, and if there was nobody on this earth who does not like music has no compassion for anything. You may be thinking what is so special about music? It has a big impact on me and my class because what we do is very nice, peaceful, relaxing, and FUN!  We not only are given liberty to perform independently but when we are working as a group we are at our best.  I say it is the best way to enjoy and interact with everyone. So if you ask me if music is fun Of course it is FUN! I love my music lessons and teachers … I love the freedom with which we are allowed to be the in the classes.
  CLICK BELOW TO SEE WHAT WE DO IN OUR CLASS:


                                                                                                         Karan  (Grade 8)


No comments:

Post a Comment