LAUNCH PAD

10 Feb 2012

Practice: Sports Day


                                               The Sports Day Practice

Earlier , if I even heard the words “Sports Day”, I never used to have a very good feeling about it, but since I started school here I enjoy sports.Now I am excited about the day, the activities, and the competitions between people.  Also, I have improved at sports since I started. The activities seem very easy, but when you start learning, you have to follow specific rules, and that becomes hard. This idea of the Annual Sports Day is just great! I can’t wait until this day comes, and until then I will practice and practice and practice, and that is what matters…for now.

                                                                                        Swagatalaxmi Gr 8

No comments:

Post a Comment