LAUNCH PAD

23 Mar 2012

Book review: Vampire diaries: the awakening


The vampire dairies is the best book I’ve ever read! The genre of this book is Action, Supernatural and Romance. It is about a girl called Elena and about what happens in her town called Mystic Falls. Elena a popular and person to look up to but when a person called Stefan came into her life, everything changed. When Elena met Stefan, she really wanted him. But when ever there was an accident Tyler Smallwood always blamed that Stefan did it. But when she confronts him, she catches Stefan while he was eating a dead dear. Elena found out the he was vampire, his brother and his horrible history about Katharine who is the doppelganger of Elena. When Damon came in Mystic Falls, he wanted Elena but she didn’t want him. In the end Damon provokes Stefan to fight, after the fight Stefan disappears and Elena thinks that Damon is the cause for Stefan’s disappearance.
When I started reading  the book I couldn’t stop, the first time. I really enjoyed the story which was fantastic. Although the ending isn’t good ,but  I really wanted to read the second book. Till now I  have bought all the 5 books of Vampire Dairies and I read them all! I really want the get to read the next book. 
-Swagata (Grade 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment