LAUNCH PAD

19 Nov 2011

ART!


Since I was a little kid I was always interested in art, and I was inspired by my mother who is a great artist. When I came to Pathways I was more inspired by the art because every day I see more and more paintings!  Mr. Anil Goswami, the art teacher, he is the best in art. When he begins, it seems very simple and easy to draw, and then  it becomes a master piece.  I think that is exactly why Pathways School Noida chose him, as the best art teacher in the world.  I think that I have a lot of fun in art and I learn lot more things than I did before.
Now we have begun to draw on very big sheet of paper using water colours. I am very interested in what I am doing.  Anil sir gave me lots of ideas and also he has tried to understand my concept in art. That helps me a lot to make my piece of art better.
I guess that I am proceeding very well. I think this is going to be great and I really hope after finishing my piece I will be proud and I really hope Anil sir does too…
                                                 This is my mum’s painting, I really love her work.
 
(Swagata Grade 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment