LAUNCH PAD

18 Nov 2011

Do Names Reflect Our Identity?


Well, I totally support that because I think my name (Swagata) reflects my personality and my identity. Both of my parents say that I am very nice and they think that I am very welcoming (Swagata means Welcome). And I bet that barely anybody has the same name as mine, and I love that because that makes me unique. The only thing that makes me unique is my name.
I think that every name is reflecting theirs, unless it is a negative meaning because I think a negative name is not a good influence on the person. I also cannot imagine someone naming their child something with a negative meaning.
But I can surely assure you that every name that reflects us is the best thing in our identity.  And I also hope that every person who is reading this can understand my opinion and you can also share your opinion personally! Hope you also have a name which reflects your identity! 

-Swagatalaxmi Aich (Grade- 8)


THE EDITORIAL TEAM EXPERIENCE!!!
 (Aana , Swagata Grade8)

2 comments:

  1. Aana! We did our best and look what happened after giving so much effort!!! I hope we could do this again We had a lot of fun!!!!


    [SWAGATA] <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. Suparna Ghosh24 November 2011 at 23:30

    Hello Swagata, mom speaking. I am so elated to see your passage about name. Actually your name is kept jointly by my mother and your father's father and kept after full name of a renowned Bengali singer Swagatalakshmi. We changed the spelling lil bit. Good work.

    ReplyDelete