LAUNCH PAD

19 Nov 2011

Ratting Out


An exhausting but memorable experience. After practices every day the final performance dawned upon us. Butterflies had started growing in my stomach, the overture started playing and I was super ready to get the spot light. I was dressed in a councillor’s costume with heavy makeup and jewellery. I made my way onto the stage and got ready to give an amazing performance.  The spot light fell on me and I started speaking my lines. Despite how nervous I was the musical went great. Starting from a little fight with Tushar to my last act of giving a cheque everything went well and I could hear a huge round of applause start around me. This experience taught me that every challenge should be faced head on and I thank all my teachers for their help and love .







Sohini Singh
Grade 8

No comments:

Post a Comment